There are a lot of blogs and websites out there that will give you advice on planning a wedding.
I even downloaded a couple of iPad wedding planning apps.
There are a lot of things to think about, to plan, to book, to make, and to buy.
Some of them even tell you when to undertake each task.
I’m afraid I haven’t been very good at keeping things in order.
Lots of planning done:
- Engagement party 1 – Venue, guest list, invitations ordered
- Engagement party 2 – Venue (to be booked), guest list
- Engagement party 3 – Venue (to be booked), guest list
- Wedding – bridal party confirmed
- Wedding – guest list, venue shortlisted
- Wedding – cars – chosen, almost booked
- Wedding dress – no idea!
- Wedding shoes – DONE! – No, you don’t get to see them yet
Some might argue that I have not followed the correct order…